Raman microscopy-spectrometer, XploRA, Horiba Instruments,
50 - 6000 cm-1, 532, 638 nm laser
Ramanspectrometer for bulk samples (liquids, solids and surfaces), 200 - 4500 cm-1, 532 nm laser with self constructed tools (sample
holder, probe head holder for 3D geometric samples)
Infra-Red Spectrometer, Perkin Elmer One, 4 - 4000 cm-1
Powder-X-ray diffractometer (XRD), Bruker D8 Advance
X-ray fluorescence spectrometer, Panalytical PW2400 with samplechanger PW2510
electron microprobe, Cameca SX100
- NMR Spectrometer, Bruker BioSpin 500, 250 MHz (analytical technologies via co-operation partner)
Analytical investigations of industrial products and samples are a central and essential part of quality management, for example FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects
Analysis), optimization and diagnostics.
Raman and Infra-Red spectroscopy combine essential advantages:
- The samples do not get chemically and physically changed
- Only a few milligrams or some drops of a substance are necessary for analysis
- Particles down to size of 1-2 micrometers can be analyzed
- Short measurement time (2 - 5 seconds for a single shot)
- Lasers with different wavelengths (532 and 638 nm) and variable laser power
- chemical imaging and automated XYZ mapping.
- Infrared spectra in diffuse reflectance and transmission mode (KBr pellets and cuvettes).
- Building measurement cells to research on chemical and physical reactions and changes of the sample.
Therefore we can provide a comprehensive spectroscopic view on the sample influencing factors.